What is the true Tae Kwon Do Spirit?
- Be loving and respectful to your parents. Because your parents are responsible for your existence. They gave you life.
- Be loving between brothers & sisters. Because you and your brother / sister are from the same body, to fight your brother / sister is to fight yourself and your parents.
- Be respectful and polite to everyone. If we are polite and respectful, we will be successful in life. Most of our problems are due to lack of respect.
- Be loving between husband and wife. Husband and wife are one, and part of each other. Therefore to fight and hurt each other is to hurt yourself.
- Be your best ever day in every way possible. Set your goals and allow no object or objects to prevent you from your achieving them.
- Look, listen and learn what is being taught. Knowledge and understanding is the key to a happy and successful life.
- Establish trust between Teacher & Student. Respect your Teachers and all the knowledge they possess will be given to you.
- Use good judgement before killing any living thing. All things have a right to live.
- Do unto others as you would like for them to do to you. If you think it will harm you don’t do it to another person.
- Be happy and spread happiness around you.
“Finally, a martial arts school where everyone is welcome and my child is looking forward toward attending each class!”
Here are some frequently asked questions. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please click on the link below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
How long do the programs run?
Our programs run throughout the year (summer included).
How long will it take to learn self defense?
It all depends on how serious you are – but in reality we teach conflict avoidance. Self defense is only to be used in extreme situations.
How long does it takes for the kids to earn their first belt?
On average 3 months.
How long does it take to earn a back belt?
3 1/2 – 4 years.
How long have you been training?
I’ve been training for 49 years and teaching for 33 years.
What are your ranks?
8 Dan Grand Masteer in Tae Kwon Do and 6th Dan Master in Hapkido.
How many styles do you know?
5 but I focus on teaching Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
Do you offer private classes?
Yes please contact us for details.
Real People. Real Results
At New Age Tae Kwon Do we pride ourselves in not only keeping your children active but we also teach them discipline, respect and give them tools to help them overcome many real world life situations.
Don’t just take it from us, here are some real testimonials from our happy parents…
“New Age Tae Kwon Do is more than just learning katas, punching and kicking. It’s about getting my kids moving and keeping them physically and mentally healthy. Give their school a chance you and you’ll your child become a better person!”
“My children have been attending New Age Tae Kwon Do for over 10 years. Throughout this time I’ve seen them go through many changes and I credit Master George for seeing them grounded. I don’t know and his staff with giving them obstacles.”
“As parents we all know that our children would rather be staying home playing video games - which is what my son would rather do all day. But he always loves attending Master George’s New Age Tae Kwon Do classes to meet his friends and learn some new moves.”
New Age Tae Kwon Do
Tuesday & Thursday
5 - 5:50 pm
White - Orange Belt
6:00 - 7:00pm
Green Belt & Up
7:00 - 8:00pm
White - Orange Belt
9:30 - 10:25am
Green & Up
10:30 - 11:25am
Red - Black Belt
11:30 - 11:55am